- It's the most evocative, romantic, delicate and versatile of all instruments
- The choice of music is enourmous, from 16th Century Spanish Airs and Bach to the Beatles and Elvis.
- Got a special song ? I'll arrange it for guitar specially for you.
- Are you interretsed in any special folk traditions ? I'll find the perfect tunes, be they Klezmer, Flamenco, Celtic or from anywhere around the world, and arrange them to be played on solo guitar.
- Classical Guitars require no amplification (amplification is not allowed at registry offices)
- Guitar is a complete solo instrument - no need for any other instruments to accompany
Perfect for Your Wedding Ceremony
- Over 15 years experience playing at weddings of all kinds
- I like to meet in person/chat over the phone, to plan something that is personal and unique
- Very reasonable prices starting at £250
- Concert quality Performance on a concert guitar, at the moment I am playing on a very beautiful Cedar wood guitar by British lutheir Peter Barton.
- It's my passion to create unique musical packages that express the individuality of each
couple I work with.
Some Recent References:
'He came round to our house to give us a firsthand idea of the styles of music we might want to choose from and was relaxed, helpful and professional. On the day he played beautifully, with such skill and consummate ease that nearly all of our guests commented on what a delight he was and how the sweet ambient music helped to make the day a very special occasion for everyone. So ten out of ten from us!' – Laurie and dierdre Slater (Mount Ararat Registry Office, Richmond)
'Jonny's playing during our ceremony was magical. All our guests were extemely moved. I can honestly say his playing was a highlight of the day'.
– Amy De Sybel (Amersham)
'Jonathan, thank you so much for stepping in at the last minute. You were brilliant!'
- Kate Wansborough Jones (St Peter's, Petersham)
We were absolutely delighted to have Jonathan play for our celebration at the Estorick Collection. He came highly recommended and we could immediately see why. We left the choice of music entirely to him and he judged it perfectly. We had many appreciative comments from guests during and after the event.
– Graham Ingham (Estoric Collection, Islington)
'The second most beautiful part of one of the most wonderful days of my life, on which I think back regularly and fondly. Jonathan, you're a mighty fine guitar player.'
- Adam Donen (Bromley Public Hall)
'Jonathan played the guitar for us at our wedding reception at Wilton's Music Hall. He played a mixed programme of Spanish and Classical guitar music as well as some duets with violin. Jonathan's playing made our reception a truly magical and atmospheric event, he is a truly versatile, beautiful player full of sensitivity and warmth and we are delighted that he could be a part of our special day!'
- Jessica Elisa Boyd (Wilton's Music Hall)
Why is Classical Guitar perfect for
Functions of all kinds ?